Legendary Rugged ® toughness meets USB-C compatibility, blazing-fast Thunderbolt speeds, and optional SSD performance for up to 510MB/s (up to 130MB/s with HDD). Also featuring a tethered cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements, this Rugged drive means you don't have to compromise between durability, mobility, and speed.
On-the-Go Content Creators: Universal compatibility, mobility, durability, and lightning-fast transfer speeds let these users move data quickly, wherever they go. Secure Mobile Storage: Protects against drops of up to two meters (6.6 feet), dust, water, being run over by a 1-ton car, and even against unauthorized access with AES 256-bit software encryption.
Large File Sharing: Professionals, consumers, and students benefit from universal connectivity and USB 2.0 compatibility to share large amounts of data with any standard computer.
Compact. Field-Proven. Versatile.
- Integrated SD card reader
- Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or redundancy
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac®
- Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton
Field-Proven Durability With Greater Versatility.
The LaCie Rugged® RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID's adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it's now easier to back up content in the field. Configurable with the LaCie® RAID Manager, this drive is a reliable travel companion for busy videographers and professional photographers. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
Tough, On-the-Go Storage for Any Terrain.
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field. With resistance to drops, crushes, rain, and shocks, even in extreme conditions, the Rugged RAID Pro goes the extra mile for you-so you can go places.
Extra Protection for Your Data.
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Dust/Water resistance: IP54 Protection against dust and rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
Bass you can feel. sub8 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 250W of powerful bass extension, perfect for music or home theater. A precise, low-pass filter makes sub8 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 8” paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this high-performance package.
- Class D amplifier pumps out 250W (peak) of powerful bass extension
- Front-firing 8” paper cone driver provides true bass reproduction
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinet reduces undesirable resonance
- Integrate into your pre-existing audio system with a precision crossover filter and phase switch
What's in the box:
Speaker, Power Cord, RCA Cable, 3 Manuals
Proudly designed in Canada, the YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. Available in matte or gloss finishes to personalize your space.
- 3" drivers and 3/4” silk dome tweeters provide detailed mid-range and crisp highs
- Built-in soundcard lets you listen to high-quality audio via your computer’s USB port
- Includes AUX input and SUB OUT
- 3" composite drivers and 3/4” silk dome tweeters provide detailed mid-range and crisp highs
- Along with a 3.5mm AUX input, YU2’s built-in soundcard allows you to stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port
- For extra bass, hook up a subwoofer via the SUB OUT port
What's in the box:
Speakers (2), Power Cord, USB DAC Cable, 10' Speaker Wire, 10' 3.5mm AUX Cable, 8 Rubber Feet, 3 Manuals
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Up to 10 TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240 MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC
- Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan
The essential addition to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers with limited storage capacity, the latest d2 USB-C desktop drive massively expands capacity to up to 10 TB for professional bandwidthintensive creative applications. The LaCie® d2 Professional performs perfectly on Macs and PCs alike and also features Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drives for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- Digital Library Storage: Massive capacity and high speeds make this an exceptional product for storing and browsing a massive RAW Adobe Lightroom® library.
- Footage Transfer: Excellent performance, huge capacity, universal compatibility, and a durable enclosure let users transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device or server.
- Final Project Storage: Excellent performance plus industry-leading capacity makes the LaCie d2 Professional an outstanding solution for storing completed projects.
60 seconds or less-how might you spend the rest of your day if that's all it takes to back up high-res photos and footage? Would you capture more? Edit more? Create more? With speeds up to 540MB/s, compatibility across Mac, Windows, USB 3.0, and USB-C, huge capacity up to 2TB, and a slim, diamond-cut design for life on the go, LaCie® Portable SSD respects your precious time. By never stealing it.
Make Moves in a Flash.
Edit loads of 4K compressed video. Traverse multiple Adobe® applications at once. Mix and master. Whatever you create, do it confidently with some of the quickest file transfers possible. With up to 540MB/s sequential read/write speeds, you can edit directly from your drive. Transfer one hour of footage in less than one minute with flashaccelerated speed.
Compatible Today. And Tomorrow.
USB-C is here to stay and LaCie Portable SSD embraces that with a reversible USB-C cable-meaning there's no wrong way to plug in. For legacy devices, we hook you up with a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable.
External SSD. Inherent Utility.
If speed were everything, we would have stopped there. But we know that capacity matters to you. And so does form factor. That's why every gigabyte of space, every curve and angle, fuses together to form a tool that's minimalist in style, overflowing in potential.
- 2TB fits 65hrs of 4K 30fps compressed footage, 20K RAW images, or 200K JPEGs.
- Drop resistance up to 2 meters helps protect files during transport.
- Lighter than a deck of cards. Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Life today equals many devices and busy schedules. And in the midst of it all, you need to secure your files. LaCie Toolkit makes it easy.
- Back up on demand with one click.
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly backups.
- Sync files and projects across multiple devices.
Magic like you’ve never heard
AirPods Pro have been designed to deliver Active Noise Cancellation for immersive sound, Transparency mode so you can hear your surroundings, and a customizable fit for all-day comfort. Just like AirPods, AirPods Pro connect magically to your iPhone or Apple Watch. And they’re ready to use right out of the case.
Active Noise Cancellation
Incredibly light noise-cancelling headphones, AirPods Pro block out your environment so you can focus on what you’re listening to. AirPods Pro use two microphones, an outward-facing microphone and an inward-facing microphone, to create superior noise cancellation. By continuously adapting to the geometry of your ear and the fit of the ear tips, Active Noise Cancellation silences the world to keep you fully tuned in to your music, podcasts, and calls.
Switch to Transparency mode and AirPods Pro let the outside sound in, allowing you to hear and connect to your surroundings. Outward- and inward-facing microphones enable AirPods Pro to undo the sound-isolating effect of the silicone tips so things sound and feel natural, like when you’re talking to people around you.
AirPods Pro offer a more customizable fit with three sizes of flexible silicone tips to choose from. With an internal taper, they conform to the shape of your ear, securing your AirPods Pro in place and creating an exceptional seal for superior noise cancellation.
Amazing audio quality
A custom-built high-excursion, low-distortion driver delivers powerful bass. A superefficient high dynamic range amplifier produces pure, incredibly clear sound while also extending battery life. And Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to suit the shape of your ear for a rich, consistent listening experience.
Even more magical
The Apple-designed H1 chip delivers incredibly low audio latency. A force sensor on the stem makes it easy to control music and calls and switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode. Announce Messages with Siri gives you the option to have Siri read your messages through your AirPods. And with Audio Sharing, you and a friend can share the same audio stream on two sets of AirPods — so you can play a game, watch a movie, or listen to a song together.
- Designed by Apple
- Active Noise Cancellation
- More customizable fit and seal
- Transparency mode
- Amazing sound quality with Adaptive EQ
- Sweat and water resistant (IPX4)
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick charging in the case
- Case can be charged either wirelessly using a Qi-certified charger or with the Lightning connector
- What's in the box
- AirPods Pro
- Wireless Charging Case
- Silicone ear tips (three sizes)
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
Get inspired with Solo Pro wireless headphones. To deliver sound how you want it, Solo Pro features two listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency. Beats’ Pure ANC gives you the space to create with fully immersive sound, while Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings. Every detail of Solo Pro has been carefully considered, right down to the intuitive way the headphones turn on and off via folding. The ergonomic design delivers exceptional comfort for extended wear and sleek style. And with up to 22 hours of battery life, you can keep the music going no matter where your day takes you.
Control your sound
Solo Pro boasts an advanced acoustic platform with powerful, emotive sound and balanced tonality. Building off of the award-winning sound of Solo3 Wireless, we reengineered and upgraded the sound profile for an improved listening experience. With two distinct listening modes, you can choose whether you want to turn the world off—or on. Beats’ Pure ANC actively blocks external noise and uses real-time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range, and emotion, giving you the space you need to create and stay inspired. It continuously pinpoints external sounds to block while automatically responding to individual fit in real time, optimizing sound output to deliver a premium listening experience.
Solo Pro was made to comfortably fit your life on the go and everywhere the world takes you, but not every situation calls for noise cancellation. The one thing we do know you always want is your music. Transparency naturally filters in more environmental and ambient noise while still maintaining incredible sound. You can easily toggle between the two modes with a simple press of a button so you’ll always have the right sound for the right situation.
Style meets comfort
The design process focused on ergonomics to ensure a comfortable fit for extended use. The brushed metal side arms are adjustable with enhanced durability, while the controls are seamlessly blended into the ear cups for easy use with a clean, stylish finish. The result—a robust yet elegant body with a sleek, sophisticated feel.
Powered to inspire
We created our first headphone with Auto On/Off by simply unfolding and folding for intuitive usability. Solo Pro is truly powered to inspire with up to 22 hours of listening time during typical use with either ANC or Transparency on. When you turn either mode off, you’ll get up to 40 hours of battery life in extended power mode. When you need a little extra juice, 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 3 hours of playback when battery is low.1
Stay connected. Stay creative.
With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, these wireless headphones offer extended range and fewer dropouts, so they stay connected no matter where your day takes you. A speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out external noise for exceptional call performance. The seamlessly integrated on-ear controls let you take calls, skip songs, and control volume directly from the ear cup. And they instantly set up—just unfold the headphones to power on—and then automatically connect to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.2
Just ask Siri
Talking to your favorite personal assistant is easier than ever. Simply say “Hey Siri” for voice-activated assistance without having to reach for your iPhone.3 Powered by the new Apple H1 headphone chip, Solo Pro delivers a faster, more stable wireless connection to your devices.4
Two can play this song.
Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio between Solo Pro and any other pair of Beats headphones5 or AirPods. From a song, to a podcast, or even a movie—some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone or iPad and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen—together.
Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise
Beats’ Pure ANC adapts to external noise and fit while preserving audio quality
Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening
Advanced acoustic system delivers powerful sound with balanced tonality
Up to 22 hours of listening time (up to 40 hours with ANC and Transparency turned off)1
Fast Fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge when battery is low1
Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold your headphones
Ergonomically designed for optimal comfort and extended wear
Seamlessly integrated on-ear controls for music, phone calls, and voice capability
“Hey Siri” hands-free voice3 and improved connection speed4 via the Apple H1 headphone chip
Enhanced phone call performance and call handling
Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
Wirelessly share audio such as songs, podcasts, or movies with Solo Pro and another set of Beats headphones or AirPods with Audio Sharing5
What’s in the Box
Solo Pro Wireless Headphones
Lightning to USB-A charging cable
Quick start guide
Form Factor: On Ear
Connections: Bluetooth, Wireless
Power Source: Battery power
Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
Height: 7.05 in./17.9 cm
Weight: 9.42 oz./267 g
Ultra Fast. Beyond Rugged.
LaCie Rugged SSD is a palm-sized, Seagate FireCuda NVMe-boosted solution for filmmakers and DITs. Harness 4K uncompressed video playback and ultra-fast file transfers with speeds of up to 950MB/s. Take on any set with extreme IP67-rated water resistance and three-meter drop resistance. And enjoy peace of mind with hardware encrypted password protection and a five-year limited warranty featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● NVMe SSD Speeds Seagate FireCuda transfer rates of up to 950MB/s
● More Rugged IP67-rated and three-meter drop resistance
● Hardware Encryption Maintain confidentiality with Seagate Secure
● Versatile Works with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0
● Ultra-Small Palm-sized design makes shuttling files easy
● Five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
● One-month Adobe membership
2× Faster Than Traditional SSDs
Transfer 60GB of video in less than a minute, edit multiple streams of 4K uncompressed RAW video directly from the drive, and share files with FireCuda NVMe SSD speeds of up to 950MB/s.
More Rugged Than Ever
Confidently tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance as well as dust, three-meter drop, and two-ton crush resistance.
Need to protect projects from unauthorized access? Rugged SSD helps keep them confidential with Seagate Secure™ self-encrypting technology and a password system.
Works with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0
Work seamlessly and collaborate effortlessly with all three interfaces on both Mac and Windows computers.
Ultra Compact“Palm-sized” is not an exaggeration—Rugged SSD is super small and lightweight, making it perfect for teams carrying lots of equipment.
More Features To Love● Rugged SSD Is Perfect For …
Filmmakers and DITs craving high-speed transfers and editing power, extreme Ruggedness, and password protection for utmost file security.
● High Capacity
Large project on the horizon? Rugged SSD is ready with up to 2TB—that’s enough space to store 200K RAW images1 or 65 hours of 4K 30fps compressed footage2.
● Five-Year Data Rescue
Disasters strike when least expected, but if something happens to the Rugged SSD, rest easy—it’s covered by five years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan3.
● LaCie Rugged SSD (design by neil poulton)
● USB-C (USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 capable) cable
● USB 3.0 (USB-C to USB-A) cable
● Quick install guide
1 Based on the average image size of digital cameras (10MB).
2 On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.
● Boosting 4K video workflows in production and post-production
● Shuttling large content from shooting set to post-production studio
● Delivering large confidential projects to client
● Transferring files extremely quickly between computers
● Working outdoor under all kinds of environmental conditions
The all-new Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro. It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection. With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation)