The Smallest Member of the Rugged Family
With its iconic orange design and data security, the Rugged has been one of our most popular hard drives. With the Rugged Mini drive, we've reduced the size and added tons of new features, making it perfect for on-the-go data transport.
The LaCie Rugged Mini shares features with our popular Rugged drive, like shock resistance, drop resistance, and a rubber sleeve for added protection. But with the Rugged Mini drive, we've gone a step further: not only is it rain resistant, it’s also pressure resistant, so if you accidentally drive over it with a 1-ton car, your files remain accessible*.
The Speed of USB 3.0
With the Rugged Mini, you've got the speed of USB 3.0, and full backward compatibility with USB 2.0**, meaning that you can use it on almost any computer. You can transfer a 800 MB video file in around 6 seconds with USB 3.0, compared to 25 seconds with USB 2.0***.
- Shock, rain, and pressure resistant
- Password protection
- USB 3.0: up to 4x faster than USB 2.0
* Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1-ton car (1000 kg / 2205 lbs).
** To achieve full interface bandwidth, connect the product to a USB 3.0 port on a computer or device.
*** Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software.
Legendary Rugged ® toughness meets USB-C compatibility, blazing-fast Thunderbolt speeds, and optional SSD performance for up to 510MB/s (up to 130MB/s with HDD). Also featuring a tethered cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements, this Rugged drive means you don't have to compromise between durability, mobility, and speed.
On-the-Go Content Creators: Universal compatibility, mobility, durability, and lightning-fast transfer speeds let these users move data quickly, wherever they go. Secure Mobile Storage: Protects against drops of up to two meters (6.6 feet), dust, water, being run over by a 1-ton car, and even against unauthorized access with AES 256-bit software encryption.
Large File Sharing: Professionals, consumers, and students benefit from universal connectivity and USB 2.0 compatibility to share large amounts of data with any standard computer.
Compact. Field-Proven. Versatile.
- Integrated SD card reader
- Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or redundancy
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac®
- Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton
Field-Proven Durability With Greater Versatility.
The LaCie Rugged® RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID's adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it's now easier to back up content in the field. Configurable with the LaCie® RAID Manager, this drive is a reliable travel companion for busy videographers and professional photographers. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
Tough, On-the-Go Storage for Any Terrain.
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field. With resistance to drops, crushes, rain, and shocks, even in extreme conditions, the Rugged RAID Pro goes the extra mile for you-so you can go places.
Extra Protection for Your Data.
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Dust/Water resistance: IP54 Protection against dust and rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
Future Proof. Always.
New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac® Bus powered for mobile workflows
Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use design by neil poulton
The LaCie Rugged ® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that's compatible with next-gen computers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers. Featuring the market's highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present- and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom ® library. Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorized access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions-from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an airplane cargo hold.
Armor for Your Data
Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m) Crush resistance: 1-ton car Water resistance: rain Unauthorized access resistance: encryption available 2-year limited warranty"
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Up to 10 TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240 MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC
- Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan
The essential addition to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers with limited storage capacity, the latest d2 USB-C desktop drive massively expands capacity to up to 10 TB for professional bandwidthintensive creative applications. The LaCie® d2 Professional performs perfectly on Macs and PCs alike and also features Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drives for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- Digital Library Storage: Massive capacity and high speeds make this an exceptional product for storing and browsing a massive RAW Adobe Lightroom® library.
- Footage Transfer: Excellent performance, huge capacity, universal compatibility, and a durable enclosure let users transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device or server.
- Final Project Storage: Excellent performance plus industry-leading capacity makes the LaCie d2 Professional an outstanding solution for storing completed projects.