60 seconds or less-how might you spend the rest of your day if that's all it takes to back up high-res photos and footage? Would you capture more? Edit more? Create more? With speeds up to 540MB/s, compatibility across Mac, Windows, USB 3.0, and USB-C, huge capacity up to 2TB, and a slim, diamond-cut design for life on the go, LaCie® Portable SSD respects your precious time. By never stealing it.
Make Moves in a Flash.
Edit loads of 4K compressed video. Traverse multiple Adobe® applications at once. Mix and master. Whatever you create, do it confidently with some of the quickest file transfers possible. With up to 540MB/s sequential read/write speeds, you can edit directly from your drive. Transfer one hour of footage in less than one minute with flashaccelerated speed.
Compatible Today. And Tomorrow.
USB-C is here to stay and LaCie Portable SSD embraces that with a reversible USB-C cable-meaning there's no wrong way to plug in. For legacy devices, we hook you up with a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable.
External SSD. Inherent Utility.
If speed were everything, we would have stopped there. But we know that capacity matters to you. And so does form factor. That's why every gigabyte of space, every curve and angle, fuses together to form a tool that's minimalist in style, overflowing in potential.
- 2TB fits 65hrs of 4K 30fps compressed footage, 20K RAW images, or 200K JPEGs.
- Drop resistance up to 2 meters helps protect files during transport.
- Lighter than a deck of cards. Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Life today equals many devices and busy schedules. And in the midst of it all, you need to secure your files. LaCie Toolkit makes it easy.
- Back up on demand with one click.
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly backups.
- Sync files and projects across multiple devices.
Ultra Fast. Beyond Rugged.
LaCie Rugged SSD is a palm-sized, Seagate FireCuda NVMe-boosted solution for filmmakers and DITs. Harness 4K uncompressed video playback and ultra-fast file transfers with speeds of up to 950MB/s. Take on any set with extreme IP67-rated water resistance and three-meter drop resistance. And enjoy peace of mind with hardware encrypted password protection and a five-year limited warranty featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● NVMe SSD Speeds Seagate FireCuda transfer rates of up to 950MB/s
● More Rugged IP67-rated and three-meter drop resistance
● Hardware Encryption Maintain confidentiality with Seagate Secure
● Versatile Works with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0
● Ultra-Small Palm-sized design makes shuttling files easy
● Five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
● One-month Adobe membership
2× Faster Than Traditional SSDs
Transfer 60GB of video in less than a minute, edit multiple streams of 4K uncompressed RAW video directly from the drive, and share files with FireCuda NVMe SSD speeds of up to 950MB/s.
More Rugged Than Ever
Confidently tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance as well as dust, three-meter drop, and two-ton crush resistance.
Need to protect projects from unauthorized access? Rugged SSD helps keep them confidential with Seagate Secure™ self-encrypting technology and a password system.
Works with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0
Work seamlessly and collaborate effortlessly with all three interfaces on both Mac and Windows computers.
Ultra Compact“Palm-sized” is not an exaggeration—Rugged SSD is super small and lightweight, making it perfect for teams carrying lots of equipment.
More Features To Love● Rugged SSD Is Perfect For …
Filmmakers and DITs craving high-speed transfers and editing power, extreme Ruggedness, and password protection for utmost file security.
● High Capacity
Large project on the horizon? Rugged SSD is ready with up to 2TB—that’s enough space to store 200K RAW images1 or 65 hours of 4K 30fps compressed footage2.
● Five-Year Data Rescue
Disasters strike when least expected, but if something happens to the Rugged SSD, rest easy—it’s covered by five years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan3.
● LaCie Rugged SSD (design by neil poulton)
● USB-C (USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 capable) cable
● USB 3.0 (USB-C to USB-A) cable
● Quick install guide
1 Based on the average image size of digital cameras (10MB).
2 On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.
● Boosting 4K video workflows in production and post-production
● Shuttling large content from shooting set to post-production studio
● Delivering large confidential projects to client
● Transferring files extremely quickly between computers
● Working outdoor under all kinds of environmental conditions