The Smallest Member of the Rugged Family
With its iconic orange design and data security, the Rugged has been one of our most popular hard drives. With the Rugged Mini drive, we've reduced the size and added tons of new features, making it perfect for on-the-go data transport.
The LaCie Rugged Mini shares features with our popular Rugged drive, like shock resistance, drop resistance, and a rubber sleeve for added protection. But with the Rugged Mini drive, we've gone a step further: not only is it rain resistant, it’s also pressure resistant, so if you accidentally drive over it with a 1-ton car, your files remain accessible*.
The Speed of USB 3.0
With the Rugged Mini, you've got the speed of USB 3.0, and full backward compatibility with USB 2.0**, meaning that you can use it on almost any computer. You can transfer a 800 MB video file in around 6 seconds with USB 3.0, compared to 25 seconds with USB 2.0***.
- Shock, rain, and pressure resistant
- Password protection
- USB 3.0: up to 4x faster than USB 2.0
* Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1-ton car (1000 kg / 2205 lbs).
** To achieve full interface bandwidth, connect the product to a USB 3.0 port on a computer or device.
*** Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software.
More Than Storage If you think outside of the box, so should your storage. The LaCie 2big Dock delivers everything you expect from our products-high capacity, lighting-fast speeds, and enterprise-class drives-but it's more than that. Port by port, slot by slot, we designed a powerful docking station that gives back to you everything that modern laptops took away. The result: a creative space that's entirely streamlined. design by neil poulton DOCK It's the Heartbeat of Your Workflow A workflow should do just that-flow. The LaCie 2big Dock simplifies and centralizes your desktop by connecting your laptop to all of your peripherals via a single cable.
USB 3.0 Hub Via the front-facing hub, charge your phone or connect a shuttle drive or digital camera to offload footage or files.
Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports Power your laptop while simultaneously daisy chaining up to 5 additional LaCie 2big drives or other Thunderbolt™ or USB-C solutions.
SD and CF Card Slots Directly ingest files from your drone, DSLR, GoPro®, and other devices with the front-facing memory card slots.
DisplayPort Connect to high-resolution 720-1080p and 4K displays.
USB 3.1 Port Universal compatibility with USB-C and USB 3.0 computers via the included adapter cable. SPEED Delivering Robust Performance With up to 20TB of capacity for a massive raw-file library and Thunderbolt 3 transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s, the LaCie 2big Dock is built to keep you creating
Compatible with Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 (Mac only) Macs with Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 ports can experience high-end transfer rates with LaCie Thunderbolt 3 professional solutions. Apple's Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (sold separately) provides easy connection between LaCie Thunderbolt 3 solutions and Macs with earlier generations of Thunderbolt technology.
ENTERPRISE-CLASS DRIVES Tough. Ready. Scalable.
Designed with the creative professional in mind, the LaCie 2big Dock features Seagate® IronWolf™ Pro drives and RAID optimization for superior power management and reliability. Thanks to the LaCie RAID Manager, you can easily monitor your system's health with audible alarm and email alerts in the case of failure and warning events. And for added peace of mind, a 5-year limited warranty is included on your system.
Legendary Rugged ® toughness meets USB-C compatibility, blazing-fast Thunderbolt speeds, and optional SSD performance for up to 510MB/s (up to 130MB/s with HDD). Also featuring a tethered cable and IP54-rated resistance to the elements, this Rugged drive means you don't have to compromise between durability, mobility, and speed.
On-the-Go Content Creators: Universal compatibility, mobility, durability, and lightning-fast transfer speeds let these users move data quickly, wherever they go. Secure Mobile Storage: Protects against drops of up to two meters (6.6 feet), dust, water, being run over by a 1-ton car, and even against unauthorized access with AES 256-bit software encryption.
Large File Sharing: Professionals, consumers, and students benefit from universal connectivity and USB 2.0 compatibility to share large amounts of data with any standard computer.
Compact. Field-Proven. Versatile.
- Integrated SD card reader
- Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or redundancy
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac®
- Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton
Field-Proven Durability With Greater Versatility.
The LaCie Rugged® RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID's adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it's now easier to back up content in the field. Configurable with the LaCie® RAID Manager, this drive is a reliable travel companion for busy videographers and professional photographers. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
Tough, On-the-Go Storage for Any Terrain.
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field. With resistance to drops, crushes, rain, and shocks, even in extreme conditions, the Rugged RAID Pro goes the extra mile for you-so you can go places.
Extra Protection for Your Data.
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Dust/Water resistance: IP54 Protection against dust and rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
Future Proof. Always.
New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac® Bus powered for mobile workflows
Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use design by neil poulton
The LaCie Rugged ® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that's compatible with next-gen computers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers. Featuring the market's highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present- and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom ® library. Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorized access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions-from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an airplane cargo hold.
Armor for Your Data
Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m) Crush resistance: 1-ton car Water resistance: rain Unauthorized access resistance: encryption available 2-year limited warranty"
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more.
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet-just attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.
- 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Publish stunning videos and photos with 1-month membership to
- Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Explore the entire collection of CC desktop and mobile apps.
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Up to 10 TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240 MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC
- Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan
The essential addition to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers with limited storage capacity, the latest d2 USB-C desktop drive massively expands capacity to up to 10 TB for professional bandwidthintensive creative applications. The LaCie® d2 Professional performs perfectly on Macs and PCs alike and also features Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drives for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- Digital Library Storage: Massive capacity and high speeds make this an exceptional product for storing and browsing a massive RAW Adobe Lightroom® library.
- Footage Transfer: Excellent performance, huge capacity, universal compatibility, and a durable enclosure let users transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device or server.
- Final Project Storage: Excellent performance plus industry-leading capacity makes the LaCie d2 Professional an outstanding solution for storing completed projects.
60 seconds or less-how might you spend the rest of your day if that's all it takes to back up high-res photos and footage? Would you capture more? Edit more? Create more? With speeds up to 540MB/s, compatibility across Mac, Windows, USB 3.0, and USB-C, huge capacity up to 2TB, and a slim, diamond-cut design for life on the go, LaCie® Portable SSD respects your precious time. By never stealing it.
Make Moves in a Flash.
Edit loads of 4K compressed video. Traverse multiple Adobe® applications at once. Mix and master. Whatever you create, do it confidently with some of the quickest file transfers possible. With up to 540MB/s sequential read/write speeds, you can edit directly from your drive. Transfer one hour of footage in less than one minute with flashaccelerated speed.
Compatible Today. And Tomorrow.
USB-C is here to stay and LaCie Portable SSD embraces that with a reversible USB-C cable-meaning there's no wrong way to plug in. For legacy devices, we hook you up with a USB 3.0 to USB-C cable.
External SSD. Inherent Utility.
If speed were everything, we would have stopped there. But we know that capacity matters to you. And so does form factor. That's why every gigabyte of space, every curve and angle, fuses together to form a tool that's minimalist in style, overflowing in potential.
- 2TB fits 65hrs of 4K 30fps compressed footage, 20K RAW images, or 200K JPEGs.
- Drop resistance up to 2 meters helps protect files during transport.
- Lighter than a deck of cards. Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Life today equals many devices and busy schedules. And in the midst of it all, you need to secure your files. LaCie Toolkit makes it easy.
- Back up on demand with one click.
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly backups.
- Sync files and projects across multiple devices.
Featuring the market's highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present-and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom® library.
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain, and unauthorized access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions-from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an airplane cargo hold.
Ultra Fast. Beyond Rugged.
LaCie Rugged SSD is a palm-sized, Seagate FireCuda NVMe-boosted solution for filmmakers and DITs. Harness 4K uncompressed video playback and ultra-fast file transfers with speeds of up to 950MB/s. Take on any set with extreme IP67-rated water resistance and three-meter drop resistance. And enjoy peace of mind with hardware encrypted password protection and a five-year limited warranty featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● NVMe SSD Speeds Seagate FireCuda transfer rates of up to 950MB/s
● More Rugged IP67-rated and three-meter drop resistance
● Hardware Encryption Maintain confidentiality with Seagate Secure
● Versatile Works with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0
● Ultra-Small Palm-sized design makes shuttling files easy
● Five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
● One-month Adobe membership
2× Faster Than Traditional SSDs
Transfer 60GB of video in less than a minute, edit multiple streams of 4K uncompressed RAW video directly from the drive, and share files with FireCuda NVMe SSD speeds of up to 950MB/s.
More Rugged Than Ever
Confidently tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance as well as dust, three-meter drop, and two-ton crush resistance.
Need to protect projects from unauthorized access? Rugged SSD helps keep them confidential with Seagate Secure™ self-encrypting technology and a password system.
Works with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0
Work seamlessly and collaborate effortlessly with all three interfaces on both Mac and Windows computers.
Ultra Compact“Palm-sized” is not an exaggeration—Rugged SSD is super small and lightweight, making it perfect for teams carrying lots of equipment.
More Features To Love● Rugged SSD Is Perfect For …
Filmmakers and DITs craving high-speed transfers and editing power, extreme Ruggedness, and password protection for utmost file security.
● High Capacity
Large project on the horizon? Rugged SSD is ready with up to 2TB—that’s enough space to store 200K RAW images1 or 65 hours of 4K 30fps compressed footage2.
● Five-Year Data Rescue
Disasters strike when least expected, but if something happens to the Rugged SSD, rest easy—it’s covered by five years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan3.
● LaCie Rugged SSD (design by neil poulton)
● USB-C (USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 capable) cable
● USB 3.0 (USB-C to USB-A) cable
● Quick install guide
1 Based on the average image size of digital cameras (10MB).
2 On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.
● Boosting 4K video workflows in production and post-production
● Shuttling large content from shooting set to post-production studio
● Delivering large confidential projects to client
● Transferring files extremely quickly between computers
● Working outdoor under all kinds of environmental conditions