Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones deliver a premium listening experience with Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) to actively block external noise, and real-time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range, and emotion. It continuously pinpoints sounds to block while automatically responding to individual fit and music playback. The efficiency of the Apple W1 chip supports up to 22 hours of battery life with Pure ANC on, and Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of playback.
- Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity & battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is lo
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control music, and activate Siri with multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
What’s in The Box:
- Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones
- Carrying case
- 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable
- Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does require signature for shipments. Any shipping issues and concerns should be directed to FedEx. Simply Mac is not responsible for items once they have been transferred to the carrier's possession.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature. Special order computers may see unexpected shipping delays.