30W 6-Port USB Charger for iPhone SE/6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Pro/mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge, Note 5, LG G5 and More
PowerPort Lite 6 Ports
The Family-Sized 6-Port USB Charging Hub.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology in three ports provides the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
- Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (via USB-C cable) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
*Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+.
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does not require signature for shipments, but in rare instances FedEx delivery driver may elect to require signature at their discretion.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature.