- 12-month subscription for one person – available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 Macs or PCs per user (including iOS, Windows, and Android)
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote* and Outlook; plus, Publisher and Access for PC only. (*Features vary; visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Business apps: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
- Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
One solution for running and growing your business. With Office 365 Business Premium you get premium versions of all the Office apps you know and love, plus email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, file storage and sharing with 1TB of OneDrive storage, and 24/7 phone and web support.
One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 Macs or PCs. Compatible with Windows 7 or later.
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does require signature for shipments. Any shipping issues and concerns should be directed to FedEx. Simply Mac is not responsible for items once they have been transferred to the carrier's possession.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature. Special order computers may see unexpected shipping delays.