There’s more to mini than meets the eye. The new iPad mini 4 puts uncompromising performance and potential in your hand. It’s thinner and lighter than ever before, yet powerful enough to help you take your ideas even further.
Ridiculously light. Seriously thin.
iPad mini 4 puts everything you love about iPad into an incredibly sleek and portable design. So you can enjoy FaceTime calls with friends or get work done, wherever and whenever you want.
Power that’s anything but mini.
iPad mini 4 is powered by an A8 chip with second-generation 64-bit desktop-class architecture that can handle even your most demanding apps. Whether you’re editing a video, browsing photos, or both, your experience will be smooth and seamless.
Two amazing cameras. Cleverly disguised as an iPad.
The iSight camera in iPad mini 4 delivers advanced optics, an improved sensor, and an Apple-designed image signal processor. It also includes handy features like panorama, time-lapse video, slo-mo, and burst and timer modes. The front-facing FaceTime HD camera has been redesigned, too, with a refined sensor and larger pixels for even better low-light performance. The upshot? All your photos and videos — and video calls and selfies — look incredibly vivid.
What's in the box?
iPad mini 4.
Lightning to USB Cable.USB Power Adapter.
- Gold, Silver, Space Grey
- Built-in 19.1-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web (Wi-Fi), Upto 9 hours of surfing the web (Wi-Fi and Cellular)
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display
- Retina Display
- 8 MP iSight camera
- 1080p HD video recording (30 fps), Slo-mo (120 fps)
Ports and Interfaces
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone mini-jack
- A8 chip with 64-bit architecture and M8 motion coprocessor
- 2048x1536 at 326 pixels per inch
- Touch ID
- Three-axis gyro
- Ambient light sensor
- 128 GB