AppleCare+ for iPad extends your repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad. And it adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.* In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPad, battery, and AirPort devices
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iPad apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
*Service coverage is available only for iPad and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AirPort devices must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
||Blue, Purple, White