Most be ordered at the same time as AirPods Max.
Every set of AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.2
Service and support, all in one stop
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in repair3: Mail in your headphones using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your headphones to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair.
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
- Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.