Power users rejoice. With Eve Energy Strip, individually control three outlets with a tap or just your voice. Put devices on autopilot. Rest assured that your appliances are safeguarded by overcurrent, overvoltage, and surge protection. Plus track their combined power consumption.
Equipped with cutting-edge Apple HomeKit technology, and crafted to absolute perfection, Eve Energy Strip connects to your Wi-Fi network without a bridge. And never sends your private data to a cloud.
- Individually control three power outlets with a tap on your iPhone, or Siri voice command
- Sync devices with your daily rhythm, and simulate presence while out or on vacation
- Track total power consumption and see the projected cost
- Safeguard electronics with advanced overcurrent, overvoltage, and surge protection
- Save energy by turning off appliances that waste power in standby mode
- Durable aluminum frame and onboard buttons with LED power status indicators
- Generously spaced 90-degree outlets accommodate large power adapters
- Apple HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Direct Wi-Fi connection - effortless setup, no bridge or gateway required
- Absolute data privacy - what happens at home, stays at home
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.1 or later
- Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n)
Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod, an Apple TV with tvOS 11 or later, or an iPad with iOS 11 or later set up as a home hub.
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does require signature for shipments. Any shipping issues and concerns should be directed to FedEx. Simply Mac is not responsible for items once they have been transferred to the carrier's possession.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature. Special order computers may see unexpected shipping delays.