iPad Air is thin, light, and powerful. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments.1 Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard. 2 An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay. And with all-day battery life,3 fast Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE, 4 and over a million iPad apps on the App Store, iPad Air is ready for any task, anywhere.
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color1
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation), and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with 10.5-inch iPad Air and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.