Ultra Fast. Beyond Rugged.
LaCie Rugged SSD is a palm-sized, Seagate FireCuda NVMe-boosted solution for filmmakers and DITs. Harness 4K uncompressed video playback and ultra-fast file transfers with speeds of up to 950MB/s. Take on any set with extreme IP67-rated water resistance and three-meter drop resistance. And enjoy peace of mind with hardware encrypted password protection and a five-year limited warranty featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● NVMe SSD Speeds Seagate FireCuda transfer rates of up to 950MB/s
● More Rugged IP67-rated and three-meter drop resistance
● Hardware Encryption Maintain confidentiality with Seagate Secure
● Versatile Works with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0
● Ultra-Small Palm-sized design makes shuttling files easy
● Five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
● One-month Adobe membership
2× Faster Than Traditional SSDs
Transfer 60GB of video in less than a minute, edit multiple streams of 4K uncompressed RAW video directly from the drive, and share files with FireCuda NVMe SSD speeds of up to 950MB/s.
More Rugged Than Ever
Confidently tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance as well as dust, three-meter drop, and two-ton crush resistance.
Need to protect projects from unauthorized access? Rugged SSD helps keep them confidential with Seagate Secure™ self-encrypting technology and a password system.
Works with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0
Work seamlessly and collaborate effortlessly with all three interfaces on both Mac and Windows computers.
“Palm-sized” is not an exaggeration—Rugged SSD is super small and lightweight, making it perfect for teams carrying lots of equipment.
More Features To Love
● Rugged SSD Is Perfect For …
Filmmakers and DITs craving high-speed transfers and editing power, extreme Ruggedness, and password protection for utmost file security.
● High Capacity
Large project on the horizon? Rugged SSD is ready with up to 2TB—that’s enough space to store 200K RAW images1 or 65 hours of 4K 30fps compressed footage2.
● Five-Year Data Rescue
Disasters strike when least expected, but if something happens to the Rugged SSD, rest easy—it’s covered by five years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan3.
● LaCie Rugged SSD (design by neil poulton)
● USB-C (USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 capable) cable
● USB 3.0 (USB-C to USB-A) cable
● Quick install guide
1 Based on the average image size of digital cameras (10MB).
2 On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.
● Boosting 4K video workflows in production and post-production
● Shuttling large content from shooting set to post-production studio
● Delivering large confidential projects to client
● Transferring files extremely quickly between computers
● Working outdoor under all kinds of environmental conditions