Max Speed. Elite Strength.
Rugged SSD Pro harnesses the power of a Seagate FireCuda NVMe SSD to maximize Thunderbolt 3 capabilities. The result? Speeds of up to 2800MB/s and extreme durability so filmmakers and DITs can directly play back the most demanding 6K, 8K, and super slo-mo source files in any environment—without transcoding. Tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance, three-meter drop resistance, two-ton pressure resistance, and up to 2TB of space in a smart-cooling, palm-sized drive. Enjoy seamless compatibility with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB 3.0 on both Mac and Windows computers. For long-term peace of mind, this SSD includes a five-year limited product warranty featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services. Lastly—take advantage of the one-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan for access to awesome photo and video editing apps!
● Harness top Thunderbolt 3 speeds with a Seagate FireCuda NVMe SSD for playback/recording of up to 2800MB/s on 6K, 8K, and super slo-mo video
● Tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance, three-meter drop tolerance, two-ton car crush resistance, and dust resistance in a palm-sized drive
● Works with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB 3.0 on both Mac and Windows computers and includes an array of USB cables for easy connectivity
● Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty protection plan featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services
● Take advantage of a one-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan for access to awesome photo and video editing apps
5× Faster Than Traditional SSDs
Thunderbolt 3 teams up with a Seagate FireCuda NVMe SSD for speeds of up to 2800MB/s. Transfer 150GB of video in less than a minute, edit multiple streams of 6K and 8K uncompressed RAW video directly from the drive, and quickly share files on set.
More Rugged Than Ever
Confidently tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated water resistance as well as dust, three-meter drop, and two-ton car crush resistance.
Use It with Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB 3.0
Thunderbolt 3 with USB compatibility makes collaboration effortless between Mac and Windows systems.
“Palm-sized” is not an exaggeration—Rugged SSD Pro is super small and lightweight, making it perfect for teams carrying lots of equipment.
More Features To Love● Rugged SSD Pro Is Perfect For …
Filmmakers and DITs craving a scratch disk with high-speed transfers and editing power for up to 8K high-res and super slo-mo footage.
● High Capacity
Large project on the horizon? Rugged SSD Pro is ready with up to 2TB—that’s enough space to store 65 hours of 4K 30fps compressed footage1 or 200K RAW images2.
● Five-Year Data Rescue
Disasters strike when least expected, but if something happens to the Rugged SSD Pro, rest easy—it’s covered by five years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
● Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with one free month of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan3.
● LaCie Rugged SSD Pro (design by neil poulton)
● Thunderbolt 3 cable
● Quick install guide
1 On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30GB of data.
2 Based on the average image size of digital cameras (10MB).
● Playing back 6K, 8K and super slo-motion video on the go
● Editing multi-streams of any video resolution in post-production
● Slashing the time spent on video transcoding and rendering
● Shuttling large content from shooting set to post-production studio
● Transferring files extremely quickly between computers
● Working outdoor under all kinds of environmental conditions
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does require signature for shipments. Any shipping issues and concerns should be directed to FedEx. Simply Mac is not responsible for items once they have been transferred to the carrier's possession.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature. Special order computers may see unexpected shipping delays.