- One-time purchase for 1 device, Mac or PC
- Requires macOS or Windows 10
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
- Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 provides classic Office apps and email for families and small businesses who want to install them on one Mac or Windows 10 PC for use at home or work. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
APPLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES
New Apple devices come with a standard 1-year warranty. For full warranty information from Apple, click here.
AppleCare+ is available to purchase on all new Apple hardware devices (Mac, iPad and Apple Watch). AppleCare+ must be ordered with the device for which it's intended in order to get immediate coverage with Simply Mac. AppleCare+ can be purchased directly with Apple, or your local Simply Mac store, within 60 days of purchasing the device. For more information on AppleCare+, click here.
PRE-OWNED DEVICE WARRANTIES
Pre-owned devices ordered from Simply Mac come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranties (SimpleCare & SimpleCare+) are available for purchase, and must be purchased at the time of the device order. For SimpleCare information and terms, click here
NON-APPLE ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Third party accessory warranties will vary by accessory manufacturer. For full warranty information, please contact the accessory manufacturer directly.
DeliveryMost orders are processed and shipped in 1-2 business days. In rare instances an order may be subject to an unexpected backorder and be delayed. Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
The standard shipping method used for most orders is FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping options may be available for purchase at checkout. Simply Mac does not require signature for shipments, but in rare instances FedEx delivery driver may elect to require signature at their discretion.
Special Order Computers
Special order computers can take up to 14 days to process and ship, and will ship directly from Apple’s facilities. Shipping partner is determined by Apple on special order devices, and partner may or may not require signature.