SE215 Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones with Bluetooth® Communication cable provide hour after hour of rich, detailed sound with enhanced bass, the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Detailed, lifelike sound with extended bass elevates audio performance in a convenient and portable mobile package.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring comfortable sleeves that block up to 37 dB of ambient noise for extended listening, without distractions.
Bluetooth 4 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range.
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices for seamless transitions from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media types.
- Control your world at your fingertips:three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice-activated device features.
- Translucent black, translucent blue, white and clear color options offer an expression of personal style.
- Ergonomically optimized earphones designed to rest comfortably in the ear for unmatched comfort and personalization.
- Wireform, behind-the-ear cable provides customized, stable and secure fit.
- Nozzle angle matches the contour of the ear canal for lasting comfort.
- Zippered carrying pouch included for storage protects your investment from the rigors of everyday life.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during both exercise and travel.
General Return Policy Items purchased on simplymac.com are eligible for return within 14 calendar days from original purchase date. All returns must include original packaging and peripherals that were shipped with the original order. Only items that arrive DOA, damaged in transit, or still unopened are eligible for a full refund within 14 days. After 14 days, products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. Simply Mac reserves the right to test any DOA return and impose a 15% restocking fee if the item arrives in a misrepresented condition. Once the return is processed and product arrives in condition described by customer Simply Mac will process the refund immediately. Any item that arrives damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts or peripherals, iOS locked, or is in unsellable condition may result in a higher restocking fee. Open box returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items ineligible for return include special order computers, software, headphones, and gift cards. Non-returnable Products Products not eligible for refund, return or exchange include special-order computers, open software, on-ear headphones, in-ear earphones, unused Simply Answers memberships, labor, iPhone repairs, iPhone swaps/replacements and gift cards. Return on the Web In the unlikely event that your items arrive damaged, are missing components, or the item shipped does not match your order please email email@example.com or use the chat feature on our site for further instructions so we can take care of the issue in a timely manner. Other eligible items purchased on simplymac.com may be returned by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer care representative will review your return request and contact you with further.