A rugged case that does not make your slim device big and bulky. The dux provides best-in-class protection for your iPad with a patent pending magnetic closure and tough, reinforced corners and back panel to protect from inadvertent drops. Clear polycarbonate back panel allows for easy ID or a creative touch of customization. The dux exceeds U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F/G testing protocols.
- Tested to meet or exceed US Dept. of Defense Standard 810F/G protocols
- Survives extreme drop test at 6.6 feet or 200 cm
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberized TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Clear back to customise your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off an occasional drip or spill
- Patent pending magnetic closure for an easy fold into the perfect typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off saving battery life
General Return Policy Items purchased on simplymac.com are eligible for return within 14 calendar days from original purchase date. All returns must include original packaging and peripherals that were shipped with the original order. Only items that arrive DOA, damaged in transit, or still unopened are eligible for a full refund within 14 days. After 14 days, products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. Simply Mac reserves the right to test any DOA return and impose a 15% restocking fee if the item arrives in a misrepresented condition. Once the return is processed and product arrives in condition described by customer Simply Mac will process the refund immediately. Any item that arrives damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts or peripherals, iOS locked, or is in unsellable condition may result in a higher restocking fee. Open box returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items ineligible for return include special order computers, software, headphones, and gift cards. Non-returnable Products Products not eligible for refund, return or exchange include special-order computers, open software, on-ear headphones, in-ear earphones, unused Simply Answers memberships, labor, iPhone repairs, iPhone swaps/replacements and gift cards. Return on the Web In the unlikely event that your items arrive damaged, are missing components, or the item shipped does not match your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature on our site for further instructions so we can take care of the issue in a timely manner. Other eligible items purchased on simplymac.com may be returned by filling out our online return form at simplymac.com/returns. A customer care representative will review your return request and contact you with further.