Our most rugged case, the dux provides best-in-class protection for your iPad Air 2. Tested to exceed U.S. Department of Defense Standard 810F/G durability tests (26 drops from 4 feet). Patented magnetic closure saves battery life and folds perfectly into both viewing and typing modes. Tough, reinforced corners protects from inadvertent drops. Unique clear polycarbonate back panel allows for a custom look or asset tagging for schools or businesses. Designed with input from educators and IT professionals, we made sure the dux can withstand the unique rigors of the classroom, work or everyday environment.
- Tested to exceed U.S. Dept. of Defense Standard 810F/G protocols
- Survives extreme drop test at 6.6 feet or 200 cm
- Super protective polycarbonate and rubberised TPU bracket for even the most accident prone among us
- Clear back to customise your device with personal images, scan a tagging barcode or allow your pristine device to shine through
- Durable and water resistant polyurethane cover to ward off an occasional drip or spill
- Patented magnetic closure for an easy fold into the perfect typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns the device off saving battery life
- Will fit and protect your iPad Air 2
- Designed in Australia
General Return Policy Items purchased on simplymac.com are eligible for return within 14 calendar days from original purchase date. All returns must include original packaging and peripherals that were shipped with the original order. Only items that arrive DOA, damaged in transit, or still unopened are eligible for a full refund within 14 days. After 14 days, products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. Simply Mac reserves the right to test any DOA return and impose a 15% restocking fee if the item arrives in a misrepresented condition. Once the return is processed and product arrives in condition described by customer Simply Mac will process the refund immediately. Any item that arrives damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts or peripherals, iOS locked, or is in unsellable condition may result in a higher restocking fee. Open box returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items ineligible for return include special order computers, software, headphones, and gift cards. Non-returnable Products Products not eligible for refund, return or exchange include special-order computers, open software, on-ear headphones, in-ear earphones, unused Simply Answers memberships, labor, iPhone repairs, iPhone swaps/replacements and gift cards. Return on the Web In the unlikely event that your items arrive damaged, are missing components, or the item shipped does not match your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature on our site for further instructions so we can take care of the issue in a timely manner. Other eligible items purchased on simplymac.com may be returned by filling out our online return form at simplymac.com/returns. A customer care representative will review your return request and contact you with further.